Saturday, August 27, 2005

What the hell are we doing here?

So far, not much.

We moved in with my parents! It's like high school all over again.

Not really.

It's a temporary holding ground 'til we can find our own place.

I'm starting work on a PhD at UW this fall, teaching a general lit course on modern & contemporary literature...

Nikki's job-hunting, a truly horrible activity invented, I believe, in the late 19th century by a demented cult of a opium eater's turned megacapitalists.

I think I'm going to start my own blog to give occasional updates.

But, I agree w/ you Vicky, I wish this blog had more frequent activity. Guess we're all busy w/ this and that.

I have poems coming out in:

Cranky

and

Eye-Rhyme

and

Lit

But these are all print journals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home