Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hello all! It's been quite a while since this blog has seen any type of activity. I know it was created to act as a forum for all you writer-folk so what the heck. Don't be afraid to drop links to your publications online or otherwise, any personal sites you may have and anything that crosses your mind, poetically, personally, politically, whatever. I don't care. (There could be an onslaught of "what i ate for lunch" type posts I guess I should prepare for them. If I don't see any activity you will hear about my endless days at the *ahem* 2nd biggest airline and let me tell you folks that is not very exciting.

I heard through the rumor mill that fellow bloggers (I use that word loosely) Nate and Nikki have moved to Madison! What are you guys doing there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home