Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Glad to see everyone's taken to this blogging thing. I'm glad Nate's convinced Jorge to give Eternal Sunshine a second chance. Isn't that something we all deserve? Er, yea.

Anyway, I also need to give props to Roberto who first directed me to that article about poets being the youngest of the writing crowd to kick the bucket. Wait, is that P.C.? Am I supposed to be? If so no one told me.

Hi Winder or should I call you Jason? I won't get into that story...anyway, welcome to the blog. Does anyone know the whereabouts of Nikki? It'd be nice not to be the only girl on this thing...

For those of you who are in the Chicagoland area, the Magnetic Fields are playing at the Old Town School of Folk Music in June. Also, the Pixies are playing several shows in November! Go Pixies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home