Friday, April 23, 2004

Hi Chad, a friend of mine referred that same article to me when this blog was formally started. It was amusing considering the cause of death was not studied and only the age of death as compared to other writers (novelists, playwrights, non-fiction writers, etc). How do y'all feel about this?

I must say I really enjoyed Eternal Sunshine. I have not seen Gondry's first movie Human Nature but I do think the circular time was one of the movie's most interesting devices. Although, the realization occurs to everyone at a different time, it provides an "ah ha" moment. You've all had those moments... I'm a fan of Kaufman's writing, especially Adaptation (but I need to watch Being John Malkovich again) but I think Eternal Sunshine was a notch better. Questions, comment, concerns?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home