Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I don't know why the link didn't post. Don't ask me to be competent in cyberspace. Don't ask me to walk the dog from 0 to 1 and then to 1 and maybe 0 and then some inbetween nonsense like a hoola dance at a gas station in desert with lays and some loosestrife in our hair or sun, what's the difference? it's all luster, luster luster burning bright hyperlink my ass tonight!

www.massurrealism.com

So I stumbled upon this site--kind of interesting. Or Not. Massurrealism: no, it's not a surrealist group out of UMass, but some hybrid of mass-com-culture and surrealist aesthetics, which, as far as I'm concerned, has been present in the advertising industry's vulgar abuse of our psychological others for years. Nonetheless, a nice site to peruse.

I'd especially like Matt's take on this.

Did anyone of the Chicago contingent catch Matt Rohrer, Josh Beckman and Matt Zapruder while they were in town? They were here last night and gave a killer reading. Friendly guys, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home